We’re looking for a receptionist to join our team.
Organization: Endangered Wolf Center (AZA Member)
Location: Eureka, Missouri, United States
Job or Internship: Job
Job Description: Receptionist
Reports to: Guest Relations Manager
Responsible for answering phones, booking reservations, greeting guests as they arrive, processing payments and other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time, 16 hour-per-week position that will work two days each week (Sunday and Monday). Those days will remain the same each week.
• Serve as the “voice of the Center” to people who call. Provide excellent customer service when answering the phones and communicating with guests.
• Process reservations, process payments, take messages, answer questions and more.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Guest Relations Manager.
• Some College.
• Customer service experience.
• Ability and willingness to be flexible with tasks.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Willingness to master our online reservation system.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
• Flexible schedule.
• Willingness to participate in our Docent training course if not already completed.
• Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Angelena Mathes, Guest Relations Manager, at [email protected]. Due to the volume of applicants, phone calls will not be returned. Those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted before November 17, 2018.