We’re looking for an Educator to join our team.
Organization: Endangered Wolf Center (AZA Member)
Location: Eureka, Missouri, United States
Job or Internship: Job
Job Description: Educator
Reports to: Education Supervisor
The Educator will be responsible for successfully executing programs as scheduled, as well as filling in for other staff members at programs as assigned.
This is an hourly, full-time position, with a fluctuating schedule. Evenings and weekends are required. The work schedule will be subject to change; but will be presented to the Educator one week in advance. We anticipate this position to average about 40 hours a week, but this could change based off of business and will fluctuate with events and busy seasons.
• Successfully execute all assigned programs, including PredaTours, private tours, scout programs, field trips, birthday parties, evening howls, outreaches and other programs as assigned.
• Participate in the care, handling and training of all the Education Department’s ambassador animals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Education Supervisor.
• Professional, can-do attitude.
• Ability to work a fluctuating schedule.
• Willingness to be flexible.
• Captivating and dynamic personality.
• Experience with educating groups of people, both children and adults.
• Willingness to participate in our Docent training course if not already completed.
• Able to establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments.
• College Degree
• Wildlife or Conservation Education Experience
• Possess a current Drivers’ License
To apply please send cover letter and resume to HR at [email protected].