- LEARNING CENTER
- VISIT US
- OUR ANIMALS
- JOIN NOW
Adopt A Wolf
The Adopt-A –Wolf program is for donors who wish to support our animals on a more personal level. Through personal updates and extensive biographies AAW parents will get to know "their" wolf. This symbolic adoption program provides a unique opportunity to come to know one of these complex social animals as individuals and to learn more about their lives.
Like all living things, our Center may experience changes with the animals. Some may be released to the wild, some may die due to age or illness. If this occurs with your animal, you will be notified and your adoption will be transferred to a different animal.
Adoptions make great, unique gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holiday or other special occasion gifts!
For a gift of $125 you will receive:
- Membership to the Endangered Wolf Center
- Personalized Certificate of Adoption
- Biography of your animal
- 4 x 6 color photo
- Bi-annual updates from your animal
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Plush of your animal (African Wild Dog, Red Wolf or Gray Wolf)
- 10% discount on gift shop
- Discount on Evening Programs (Campfire and Wine and Cheese events)
- Free Public two hour guided tour for four people (Friday, Saturday,10 am or 1pm OR Sunday at 1pm - Reservations Required)
- Invitation to Members' Day
- Reciprocal membership privileges at select Zoos and Aquariums